And they taste like cookie dough balls. Delicious, but healthy!
I swiped this recipe from my close friend Danette May, who is an awesome Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, and Figure Competitor, and comes up with tasty and healthy recipes for her whole family to enjoy.
Danette’s Healthy Cookie Dough Balls:
2 balls = 3 oz. protein, 1 tbsp fat, 1/4 cup carbs
Makes approximately 25 balls
Preparation time: 7 minutes
* 1 cup almond butter or natural peanut butter (or try both mixed half and half)
* 1/4 cup honey (raw, if you can find it)
* 3 cups dry oatmeal (pulverize dry oats in a blender or coffee grinder first, which helps form a cookie dough texture in the final balls)
* 2-3 scoops vanilla or chocolate whey protein
* 1/3 cup water
*Optional: For added flavor, you can add 1/2 cup of coconut or dark choc chips or cacoa nibs (70% or higher chocolate chips for less sugar)
Mix together in a bowl and then roll into 1-inch balls. Eat a couple right away or freeze for an on-the-go treat anytime!
Enjoy 1 or 2 healthy cookie dough balls any time you need a quick snack during the day or for dessert.
For more than 120 delicious, fat-burning recipes with only FIVEingredients or less, try Danette’s new recipe manual - Eat, Drink and Shrink
Here’s a sample of some of the other delicious FIVE ingredient metabolism-boosting recipes you’ll get…
- Savory Chicken Artichoke Pizza
- Tasty Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Succulent Baked Lime Wings
- Banana Coconut Crepes
- Sweet Treat Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Key Lime Pie
- BBQ Burger
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Southwestern Grilled Tuna
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Ranchero Burrito