More Important than Exercise?
Getting in shape and losing weight always involves two things: exercise and eating right.
I recently saw a meme with a picture of an obese Ronald McDonald that said, “you can’t outrun a bad diet”. Well said!
Here’s the thing…
You can exercise all day long, but if you’re stuffing your face with unhealthy foods, you’re going to struggle to lose weight.
You’ll probably even gain weight.
That’s why I pay very close attention to the foods I eat and the beverages I drink.
Especially at night! There’s nothing worse than eating healthy all day only to blow it all up at night with heavy dinners or booze.
Three Things I’ve Learned About How To Stay Trim…
One thing I’ve discovered during my quest to get thin is that some foods and drinks can actually help you lose weight. For example:
- High-fiber foods can make you feel full and prevent overeating.
- Many vegetables – like celery – actually require more calories to digest than are contained in the food itself! (These are called “negative calorie” foods.)
- Slimming Tea can increase your metabolism and turn on your fat burning engine.
Slimming Tea is a rare Oolong that the Chinese have been drinking for hundreds… even thousands of years.
It’s one of the reasons they have such a low obesity rate!
The fat-burning properties of Wu Long Tea have been documented by dozens of scientific studies.
How To Incorporate Easy Slimming Into Your Daily Life…
Here are the drinks I completely CUT out of my life in order to make way for Slimming Tea:
- Bottled Water
- Store-Bought Teas
- Energy Drinks
- Fruit Juice
Research shows that merely cutting energy drinks alone can help you sleep better, AND lose weight fast.
I also recommend lightening your alcoholic beverage consumption.
When you drink booze, you tend to make bad food choices.
Scratch that, if *I* drink booze, *I* tend to make bad food choices ;-)
Plus the alcohol becomes sugar in our bodies and causes weight gain.
The Easiest Way To Boost Metabolism & Lose Weight Fast…
But by far the EASIEST way to incorporate Slimming Tea into your diet is by carrying capsules of 100% PURE Slimming Oolong with you wherever you go.
I just had a capsule before lunch – and I usually take another one before breakfast in the mornings.
Slimming Tea capsules:
- Burn up to 523% MORE calories than green tea, every day!
- Are packed with antioxidants called polyphenols and catechins; which stimulate weight loss, heart health, and detoxification!
- Contain roughly 50 mg of caffeine, about as much as 1 cup of coffee
- Are 100% Pure Tea, no additives, preservatives, or chemicals!
Our capsules are so popular that I completely sold out of them earlier this year.
But thankfully we’re back in stock.
Go HERE and read some fascinating studies about capsules today. <— BACK IN STOCK