To celebrate 2014: The Year of The Tea as a hot new food trend, we here at Okuma have decided to flood you with delicious, nutritious Wu-Long Tea recipes all week long.
We’re bringing your four-course feast to a festive close today with a beautiful Weight-Loss Dessert. Yum!
For your fourth course in our Wu-Long Weight Loss Feast, we’re serving Wu-Long Tea Mint Ice Cream.
REMEMBER: everything in our feast is Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, and SLIMMING… including this weight-loss dessert!
And if you haven’t taken advantage of our Buy 2 Get 2 offer yet this week to celebrate Cooking With Tea, go here now to claim it because it ENDS SUNDAY.
Wu-Long Slimming Raw Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Cashews, soaked
- ¾ Cup Wu-Long Tea
- 3 Bananas, frozen and sliced into 4 chunks
- 5 Mint Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- ½ Tbsp Vodka or Xanthan Gum
- Blend Cashews & Tea in blender on high until smooth
- Add frozen bananas, then blend until smooth
- Add mint leaves, Agave and Vodka and blend until smooth
- Pour into glass container and freeze for 3 hours.
- Stir in crushed nuts, berries, or even edible flowers as a garnish! It will look stunning!
There you have it, folks.
We’ve just journeyed through my absolute favorite foods that you can cook with Wu-Long Slimming tea.
From now until Sunday for every 2 boxes of Wu-Long Tea you purchase…
I’ll give you another 2 boxes FREE.
Go here and stock up on Wu-Long today because if you’re drinking it, cooking with it, and sharing it…
Stock up now so that you don’t run out… and so that you don’t get off track with your weight loss goals!